Thursday, March 20, 2008

The List

DONE **Get the money (on its way to me now)
DONE**Get luggage (looking for something that converts into a backpack)
3. Buy tickets (looking for as few stops as possible--I hear changing flights there is hell)
4. Confirm taxi to Ashram
5. Get travelers checks
DONE**Get outlet converter
DONE**Get camera
DONE**Get laptop
9. Get comfortable/cool shoes
10. Look into international phone plan or skype.com for communication
11. Get shots (I have an appt. will cost almost $200)
DONE**Look into student loan repayment (because I want to enjoy my trip and not worry about this while I'm meditating)
13. Look into starting my masters in the fall (for the same reason as above)

To Be Continued.....

5 comments:

Talia Reed said...

$200? How many shots do you have to get?

Charmi said...

Definitely get them at the health department! They're much cheaper than the doc's.

And yes, you are making us all insanely jealous ;-)

GloJoMo said...

I think like 5 or 6. That is the health dept. prices.

Anonymous said...

you may wan to invest in a journal or two. just to keep track of your thoughts. unless you plan on journaling on your laptop?

GloJoMo said...

Laptop!! I type much faster than I write, but my handwriting gets REALLY sloppy when I get tired of writing (which is really fast now that I type everything and don't really write anything by hand anymore).