Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Blogger!?!?!

I know, I know. Aren't there enough people with blogs already? Is there anyone who really cares what I have to say?

Yes, to the first question.
No, to the second.

I've always been the kind of person who needs to be "heard". (It all goes back to childhood issues.) The nice thing about a blog is that you can write all you like about whatever you like (that is without threatening national security) and you can imagine people from all over the world are reading your thoughts and actually caring about it.

So this blog will serve as my prop in my imaginary world where everyone cares what I have to say and AGREES with it. I'm picturing myself as a child, a pretty girl in a white dress with a soft stuffed animal clutched in one arm, standing on a soap box in my childhood home, preaching the early and mature wisdom I've always had inside, but no one ever listened to.


Oooh, I'm liking this blog already!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yes, I can picture you standing in your soft 100% cotton dress.

Unknown said...

surely someone cares what you have to say; I've spent an hour listening to what you have to say.

You made my day!!!!