Thursday, May 15, 2008

According to the Quotes...

According to the quotes I found, all I need to do is focus on the good and relax! So let's see...

It's the end of the school year!!! :)
Summer is starting very soon!!! :)
I don't have to deal with knucklehead kids all day long!!! :)
I'm taking a road trip to Kentucky and visiting with friends!! :)
I'm traveling to Lafayette for Memorial Day weekend!! :)
Someone else is cooking out and cleaning up the Memorial Day cookout!! :)
I'm going on the trip of a lifetime!!! :)
I get to go shopping to prepare for this trip of a lifetime!!! :)
I get a 6 week long break from house cleaning!! :)
I get a 6 week long break from yard work!!! :)
I get a 6 week long break from my husband!!! :) and :( but I'm only supposed to focus on the good, so :)
I won't be cold in India like I have been here in Indiana!! :)
I will get to meditate and do yoga and eat right for 6 whole weeks!!! :)


Now it's time to relax... but I have to get to work.... maybe later.....

No comments: