Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Panic Button

http://juliegomoll.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/21/panic.jpg

End of the school year...
Report Cards...
Packing up my classroom...
Packing for my trip...
Helping my friends pack their house and move to Kentucky...
Going to Kentucky and helping them unpack their house...
Visiting family for Memorial Day Weekend...
Having a Bon Voyage party...
Attending a 2-day meeting/conference...
Getting last of shots...
Two different doctors appointments...
Double checking that I have EVERYTHING I need...

AND ALL BEFORE JUNE 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kurran said...

Relax and take a deep breath ...
E-mail Britt and tell her you cannot attend the team leaders' meeting. She will completely understand if you explain *why* you can't go!!! :)