Sunday, August 24, 2008

Possibilities

So, I've been thinking. My husband is a very talented writer (and editor) in my humble opinion and a few others' too, but he lacks the courage or the motivation (not sure which - or maybe both) to actually sit down and write a book.

I, on the other hand, have little to no talent as a writer, but can be very motivated and overly optimistic when I want to be which often allows me to accomplish things I never thought I could. So, I figure with my drive and his skills I could write a book. (This is assuming he is willing to help me).

What in the world would Gloria write a book about? you might be asking yourself right now. Well, I figure I'm not creative at all -- so it'd have to be a true life story (I'm good with the truth).

So why not write about my summer adventure, what led me to it, and how it has changed me?

Jesus mentioned writing up a little article and submitting it to teacher magazines or yoga magazines and that got me thinking...

3 comments:

Talia Reed said...

Yes. I definitely like Jesus' idea. Go for it.

Kurran said...

GO FOR IT!!!
Also, have you ever thought about writing a non-fiction children's book on your adventures???

GloJoMo said...

No, I haven't. That's another idea. I've always wanted to write a children's book, but then what el. ed. teacher hasn't, right?