Wednesday, June 4, 2008

5

OK, I think we've finally settled. We are meeting at the Taj Indian Restaurant on Saturday, June 7th at 5:00 p.m. for my Bon Voyage Send Off. It is located at 508 W. McKinley Ave in the same shopping center as the K-mart on the corner of Grape Road.

Jesus and I will provide appetizers and pitchers of water, tea, or pop (sorry, no alcohol). You can come when you like for as long as you like. My guess is we'll be there from about 5:00-6:30 p.m. (7:00 p.m. at the latest). If you're interested in dinner, plates run about $10.00. My favorite, the Vegetarian Thali runs $12.95, but it is so much food, you could easily split it between two people. Please come, everyone is welcome. Just let me know if you plan on coming so we know how many to expect. Thanks!

Jesus and I actually ate there tonight for dinner and we did split the Vegetarian Thali. It was interesting that while I was eating/talking with Jesus I had an insight. I thought, "Maybe this is why I haven't gotten pregnant. God wanted me to take this journey and he/she/it knew I wouldn't do it if I was pregnant or had a baby."

I started packing today. Just a little at a time.

7 comments:

Charmi said...

We'll definitely be there!

GloJoMo said...

Yea!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh no i cant make it. we will be in elkhart county celebrating a friends graduation. i wish you the best in your travels. and hope to keep in touch with you while you are gone. i will be praying for you. cant wait to hear the presentation when you get back.

GloJoMo said...

That's alright. And thanks for the well wish. Don't worry, I'll share my trip with anyone who wants to hear it. Poor Jesus will be SICK of hearing by the 100th time. :)

Enjoy the graduation celebration!

Busstogate said...

Ooh, curry and Gloria! I am more than likely going to go.

GloJoMo said...

Cool! Jesus and I would love to have you there!

Unknown said...

mmm, that Indian food sounds great.... Is that a newer restaurant? We ate Indian food in that plaza a few years ago, but I don't remember that name. Baby Maddie loved the carrot dessert (and probably the Naan) in the buffet. Mmmm, if only I weren't reading this a week-and-a-half later, from 800 miles away, in New Jersey....

;-)