Saturday, June 28, 2008

Donation Details

First of all -- thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of you are participating in this. It really really means a lot to me.

Jesus just wrote to say that we will match every dollar that is donated, until we get to our total $500.

He also said that you can send him a check (made out to Jesus Moya), he will deposit the money and then I can withdraw it here.

If you have a picture of yourself that you can send along, that would be great, so I can show them who all helped out. Also, I heard for someone that they like to know who is giving the gift, so they know who to thank. Some believe it is bad karma to take a gift from someone you don't know. You can either send the picture snail-mail or e-mail attachment.

You can send checks to:

1406 E. Sorin
South Bend, IN 46617


Thanks again everyone!!

8 comments:

Kurran said...

We'll get ours in the mail to Jesus on Monday! What a great person you are, GloMo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria. What a crazy and exciting adventure your on! I finally got a chance to read all of your blog and it sounds like a bumpy ride. We think about you a lot and hope you can find the answers, the time and the peace you are seeking through these treatments, but especially through yourself. We love and support you very much and we'll keep ourselves posted.

From Leonor: BALD GIRLS ROCK!!!

GloJoMo said...

Thanks Kurran. You're great person too! Your help is appreciated.

Thanks Leo and Chava (and Polo). I'm feeling so supported by everyone and it makes the lonely times easier.

Love you all.

LoJo said...

Do you have a PayPal account I can send the money to?

Glo, I'm SOOO proud of you.

Ret

GloJoMo said...

Lojo -- I like the name

Yes, but we only use paypal for purchasing things on line -- I don't know how to use it for anything else.

e-mail Jesus and ask him about it. Same e-mail address.

And THANK YOU

LoJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LoJo said...

I sent money via your sbcglobal.net account.

Love ya!

Ret

GloJoMo said...

Thank you!! Love you too.