Monday, June 9, 2008

Take Off



Well, in about 8 hours anyway. We leave for Chicago in 2. We're having lunch with Neil (Jesus' writer friend) and then off to O'Hare. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, due to wifi access or lack of.

I'm packed. I'll be lucky if they let me carry everything on board. I'm prepared though, if they make me check my bag. All my essentials will come on board with me.

Jesus has remained calm and a voice of reason for me, as I try to pack everything and anything. I, on the other hand, am doing good to keep from breaking down into a nervous wreck.

Breathe, Gloria, breathe.

3 comments:

Kurran said...

*waving pom-poms*
Good Luck, Glo, Good Luck.
Good Luck, Glo, Good Luck.
G-O-O-D-L-U-C-K
Good Luck, Glo, Good Luck!!!!!!!
*does high kick and cartwheel*
Ow, ow, ow ...

I look forward to reading your blog every day!
Hugs and kisses to you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't get to call last night - kid birthday parties are insane - even when they're 20!! Can you believe it? Michelle isn't a teen-ager anymore!!!

Hope you have a FABULOUS trip - can't wait to see pics and hear all about your adventure!

Love ya!
Celeta

GloJoMo said...

Thanks guys! And sorry it took so long to post something. Hope you haven't given up on me yet.