Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Bald!

Couldn't help. I had to post the pics. Thanks again for EVERYONE'S support in my decision. But since I'm here, I'll just give you a super quick update.

Nicole is gone -- so is Anand. I'm doing three different Panchakarma treatments right now, massage, sinus cleaning, and the "warm water or oil on my bald head" treatment. I'm not too sure what it is, but I'm exhausted and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sleepy. More than usual. Which is a lot!!!

I LOVE going to the beach (even though I'm not supposed to). Other than that -- not much.

Love to all.

8 comments:

Kurran said...

You look great, GloMo AND so happy! Good for you! How cleansing for you!!
Rest if you are sleepy, woman! Like everyone told you - you are there for YOU. So take care of YOU.

I envy your massage - I bet it's wonderful!! :)
Hugs and kisses to you!

Anonymous said...

Gloria, you look beautiful. And, Mom wants you to know she is thinking of you.

Much love and lots of Hugs.

Cuidate.

Anonymous said...

gloria!!!!!! YOU look fantastic and are the bravest woman I know!!!! How does it feel?? Your class will find this so interesting......you may start a trend....!
Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!! Penny

Anonymous said...

Gloria, you look great! Good for you! You need some beach so your head will match the rest of your skin color!! See, you have to go!

Keep focusing, resting, and enjoying.

Love Jenn

Anonymous said...

Gloria Marie, I love your bald head but am super concerned about the sunspots on your back/shoulders. Please use sunscreen, on your head especially. --your bossy older sister

GloJoMo said...

Thanks everybody!! It is so cool to have a bald head.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

LOVE the picture at the top of your blog. It speaks LOUD and BOLD.

(and Dan couldn't figure out why I was bothering to check up on your blog...!)

Lisa :) (in MI, not NJ)

Anonymous said...

holy crap....you did it!!! lovin the bald-aciousness..........xoxo fabi