Monday, June 2, 2008

7

I finally purchased the travel insurance for my trip. My travel agent (Sandra at TCU) was not very helpful. :( Neither was the Customer Service Representative at TravelSafe. :( But regardless of the rude non-helpful people I dealt with today, I still have my insurance. Whew! One more thing off my list.

So, I think I've mentioned before how I tend to lean on Jesus a lot. This is one of the reasons we decided he couldn't come to India. I need to do it all by myself. Anyway, I REALLY lean on him when it comes to technology. So today when we had some technical trouble with our phone line and internet I let him talk to the phone company. He had to leave for lunch before the problem was resolved, so I had to take care of it. And guess what?....

I did! I actually went outside, opened the phone service box, and re-wired the phone lines!! I'm such a big girl. ;)

1 comment:

Kurran said...

Oh, I'm so sad about Sandra! She is usually helpful to Bill and I. We go with either her or Terri from TCU. :(

Also, way to be a big girl!!!!!

(Off topic: you missed NOTHING at yesterday's meeting. AWFUL. Today, though, the guy was fantastic. Jan, Aubrey and Nancy can fill you in!! :) )